There had been additionally short-term summer camps corresponding to Whickhope Camp. This is a single monitor seven arch masonry viaduct. The parapet resembles battlements, even that includes arrow-loops. There are crosses at the prime of the piers, on the spandrels. We would give the prevailing scaffolding enterprise on the eastern part of the location as much time as possible to search out various premises, and we’re talking with the enterprise to see what we might do to help it discover a appropriate different location. The land is at present being used as a scaffolding yard with access from Fordmill Road and open land to the rear of the existing Pool Court housing.

This structure had been a characteristic of the station from the outset, despite the initial lack of sidings. The layout’s ownership under British Railways initially yielded expansion. South of the street bridge, 4 electrified sidings had been commissioned in 1955, three of which prolonged for some 555 toes, the fourth being 700 foot long. siding contractors Bellingham was followed four years later by the set up of colour facet signalling along the route, in connection with ”Phase 1” of the Kent Coast Electrification.

Southern Area

data as to siding purpose and controlling sign field for 1961. Contact could be made through the BloodandCustard website. Please

Supporters proceed to protest in opposition to their ownership with the current house sport against Nottingham Forest seeing a sit-in staged inside Old Trafford at full-time. United return to action after the worldwide break against Brighton on Saturday afternoon.

Lb Maze Co Siding Nails 3in 10d Gauge Ring Shank 316 Chrome Steel Usa

Here the double observe mainline from Edinburgh and Hawick, to the north, cut up to run … JONES, J.P. WE have this week to document the dying of one of the versatile, clever, and best- identified males in South Wales—namely, Mr. Ben Jones, J.P., of Llanelly, who expired at his residence, Goring-road, on Sunday final. He was the son of the late Mr. Rees Jones, of Penybailey, Loughor. And was a brother of the late Rhvs William Jones M. Inst. Brunei within the survey and association for part of the line through Glamorganshire and Carmarthenshire, and the Vale of Neath Railway. Mr. B. Jones was educated on the Swansea Grammar School.

The line between Kielder and Falstone is now beneath the waters of the Kielder Water reservoir. The overwhelming majority of stations had a single platform with a items loop. This was the junction for the siding to Acomb Colliery.

HYETT.- We regret to an- nounce the death of Mr. Lewis Hyett, watch maker and jeweller, which happened on Friday last, 13th inst. Mr. Hyett was for 35 years in the employ of the late Mr. Hennessey (now Messis. Taylor and Co.) The interment took place at e,’ Cockett Churchyard on Tuesday seventeenth inst. The funeral preparations had been carried out in a most satisfactory method by E.

This was a single platform station with a stone built building mixed with a railway cottage. At the east finish was a siding on the south side of the road, approached from the west, which reached a loading financial institution by reversal. This was a two platform station with an extended passing loop. The line opened in 1859 and the station opened to passengers in 1860. The station constructing, stone built and of two storeys, was on the northbound platform and there was a goods siding on the west side, approached from the north, serving a loading financial institution.

This was geared up with a non rail served items shed. This station was a single platform line on the south side of the line, with a picket building. To the west, over a level crossing, was a railway cottage on the north facet of the line. This station was built for the Duke of Northumberland whose Kielder Lodge (known as Kielder Castle) was simply to the east. The station had a single platform on a loop on the east aspect of the line and, to the south of the loop, a siding serving a coal depot. The Duke had a shed for his connecting coach right here.

The unique riveted metal frame of LC&DR vintage, nevertheless, remains. Far Colliery was a really small mining village simply south east of the Plashetts Staith at finish of the Plashetts Colliery Waggonway. Bank Top (Plashetts Colliery) dates from the same period. The colliery closed around 1932 with the death of Joseph Slater.